Pilgrims: a selection of personal stories from members of St Philip's
- Theology and Potatoes — Dr Baden Williams, 2017.
- My faith journey — by Revd Dr Colin Dundon, 2015.
- Jesus is the bread of my life — by Revd Rebecca Newland,
- Follow me! — by Revd Robin Moore, 2015.
- David Gowty's Bee-autiful legacy lives on — by Dmitri Markotsis, 2014.
- St Philip's welcomes the Faith and Light movement — by Tracy Barralett, 2014.
- Modawa Pilgrimage to Dogura, PNG — by Dr Vicki Luker, 2012.
- Retreat to the Red Centre — by Philippa Wicks, 2012.
- A deacon in a place of prophecy — by Revd Linda Anchell, 2010.
- Iona: sacred island of pilgrimage — by the Revd Jeannette McHugh, 2007.
- Four days in Taizé — by Liz Drysdale, 2006
- My confidence in Christ — by Sarah Gowty, 2005.
- Learning to be a pillar — by Dr Brian McKinlay, 2005.
Image: "The Plain Road from the City of Destruction to the Celestial City" produced for Williams' Elegant edition of The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan. [Click the image for a large version]