In 1953 the new Canberra North Parish led by the Revd Ted Buckle was formed consisting of Turner, O'Connor and Ainslie. The independent parochial district of St Philip's Turner, O'Connor and Lyneham was launched in 1960. Bishop Clements declared St Philip's to be a parish at the service dedicating the church building, in 1961.
Here are links to a few snippets of our history. Of course there is much more that is not on these few webpages!